By using any of Blackhawk Bike Tech's services, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions may be subject to update without notification.
- Any Agreement to Meet (ATM) may be terminated at any time, for any reason as decided by Blackhawk Bike Tech, with no obligation for explanation. No services shall be rendered and no fees shall be charged.
- Payment must be made prior to exchange of goods and services. Cash, credit cards, and personal check accepted with copy of driver's license. Flint (The payment processing company) will be used to accept Visa and Mastercard payments, Square will be used for Amex customers.
- The client will be given 14 days from the date of last exchange to report any issues with our repair services. Delivery and re-servicing as a result of a service error will be free of charge for up to 14 days of delivery date, and your service will be prioritized. Any issues reported after 14 days will receive complementary work depending on circumstance, however the client will be financially responsible for travel expenses.
- Any pictures taken of client bicycles may be used without written permission for the purposes of this website and other promotional material.
- Minimum service fee applies to all service requests. Minimum service fee is currently set at $20. Mileage fees may apply depending on location.
- We will always do our best to arrange a time and location that is convenient for you, however safety is always king. If we determine your preferred location seems unfit or unsafe for business, we reserve the right to rescind the Agreement to Meet.
- Blackhawk Bike Tech will not be held fiscally liable or responsible for any "acts of god" during transport or service of your bicycle, as recognized by law.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Not that we would actually want to, but some people just aren't worth the risk. Disrespectful and belligerent clients please seek help elsewhere.
- All bicycles Blackhawk Bike Tech performs service on will have their pictures taken, and serial numbers recorded. This will be done to assist in the prevention and recovery of stolen bicycles.